Lightweight Polyethylene-Lined Rubber Blend Hose that is the Ideal Choice for Handling Paint and Paint Related Products in a Variety of Applications.
- Lower Pressure Transfer of Enamels, Lacquers and Other Finishes
- Robotic Paint Spraying Equipment
- Manual Paint Spraying
- Spraying of Automobile “Rustproofing” Fluids
- Low Temperature Transfer of Chemicals
- Excellent Resistance to Paint Fluids, Lacquers and Solvents. See Chemical Resistance Chart
- Excellent Flexibility
- One Piece Lengths
- Compatible with Popular Spray Fittings, such as Binks and DeVilbiss
- Excellent Cold Weather Properties
- RoHS Compliant
- Tube – Co-Extruded Blue LLDPE / Rubber Blend
- Reinforcement – High Tensile Strength Yarn
- Cover – Smooth Black Rubber Blend Compound
Caution: Not For Use With Hot Paint. Do Not Exceed Temperature of 125°F (52°C)
Warning: Immersion of the Hose in Solvents for an Extended Period Of Time Is Not Recommended Due to Potential Swelling of the Hose Jacket.
To Make A Hose Assembly You Need Hose Barbs and way to secure the barbs, either Clamps or Ferrules.