EPDM-TG Series Hose
EPDM Suction Hose
We consider this hose a hybrid. It is a Rubber (EPDM) Hose with a Polyethylene Helix. As a result, we show this hose with our PVC Hoses and our Rubber Water Discharge Hoses.
- Agriculture Liquid Fertilizers
- Irrigation Lines
- Liquid Manure Handling
- Marine Bilge Discharge
- Pumps, Rental and Construction Dewatering
- Trash Pumps
- Septic and Waste Water Handling
- Used Frack Solution Removal
- Standard Duty Water Suction
- EPDM Tube with Polyethylene Helix
- Temperature Range is -40°F to 160°F
Features and Advantages:
- Superior Rubber Compounds – Uses only the best available EPDM compounds, which provide the ideal combination of light-weight, flexibility, durability and chemical resistance.
- Superior Flexibility – This hose comes off the trucks more flexible and easier to handle than the competition’s similar hoses, especially in sub-zero weather.
- Easy Slide Helix – Rigid helix design protects the hose tube from cover wear and allows the hose to slide easily over rough surfaces and around corners. Easy to handle.
- Convoluted Outer Cover – Provides increased hose flexibility.
- Cold-Flex Materials – Hose remains flexible in sub-zero temperatures.
Hose Assemblies are Assembled Using Four 5/8″ 302 Stainless Steel Center Punch Clamps.
|SKU||Inside Diameter (inch)||Outside Diameter (inch)||Pressure (psi) At 68°F||Pressure (psi) At 104°F||Vacuum (in.Hg) At 68°F||Vacuum (in.Hg) At 104°F||Bend Radius (inch@68°F)||Standard Length (foot)||Weight (pounds per foot)|