PVC NSF-51 Food and Beverage Hose
Standard Wall PVC Food and Beverage Hose
- Food & Beverage Dispensing
- Deionized Water
- Liquid Food Products
- Air & Water Lines
- Powdered Food Products
- Potable Water Transfer
- Air Breathing Lines
- Pneumatic Lines
- Packaging Machines
- Phthalate Free – Manufactured from all Phthalate Free Materials
- Constructed with Non-Toxic Compounds
- NSF-51 Certified Material
- Crystal Clear – Allows Visual Confirmation of Product Flow
- Longitudinally Reinforced to Reduce Elongation Under Pressure
- Light Weight
- Compound Hardness 73 +/-3 Shore “A”
|Application||Food & Beverage Hose|
|Construction||Crystal Clear PVC Compound|
|Temperature Range||+25°F to +150°F (-4°C to +65°C)|
|SKU||Inside Diameter (inch)||Outside Diameter (inch)||Pressure (psi) At 70°F||Pressure (psi) At 122°F||Standard Length (foot)||Weight (pounds per foot)|
Crystal Clear PVC Compound, formulated with ingredients in compliance with applicable:
- FDA – The PVC ingredients used are sanctioned for food contact use under CFR title 21, parts 170-199.
- USDA – The PVC hose has been found chemically acceptable for use in slaughtering, processing, transporting or storage areas in direct contact with meat or poultry food product prepared under Federal Inspection.
- 3A – The PVC compound complies with the criteria in 3-A Sanitary Standards for Multiple-Use Plastic Materials, number 20.
- NSF – This hose is certified under NSF/ANSI Standard 51: Food Equipment Materials. The inner core tube PVC material is also certified as Potable Water Material under NSF/ANSI Standard 61: Drinking Water System Components – Health Effects for end use not to exceed a maximum of 128.9 square inches per liter. The inner core tube PVC material is certified to NSF/ANSI 61, Annex G and is in compliance with California’s Health & Safety Code Section 116875 (commonly known as AB1953) and Vermont Act 193. Weighted average lead content <=0.25%: Solder and flux lead content <=0.2%.
- UL – The clear PVC plastic material is certified for Flame Class HB under the Plastics – Components category by UL with a minimum thickness of 0.8mm.
- RoHS – The product complies with the requirements of the EU directive 2002/95/EC as amended by 2008/35/EC which is on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment.
- USP – The PVC compound has been tested and meets the requirements of the USP guidelines, for Class VI Plastics.
Reinforced with spiraled polyester yarn and longitudinal orange tracer yarns for identifications.