PVC-WT Series Hose
Food Grade PVC Material Handling Hose
- Food Grade Liquids such as Potable Water, Beer, Wine and Juice
- Food Grade Material Handling – Standard Duty
- Material Handling – Standard Duty
- Pharmaceutical Product Transfer
- Plastic Processing Equipment
- Pneumatic Conveying Equipment
- Poultry Processing
Features and Advantages:
- Phthalate Free – Manufactured from all Phthalate Free Materials
- Superior Product Design – An industry standard for pneumatic material handling due to specially engineered compound, innovative design and uncompromising quality control. Provides the ideal combination of light weight, flexibility and durability.
- Food Grade Materials – Hose complies with applicable FDA and 3-A requirements. Hose approved by USDA for use in meat and poultry plants.
- Transparent Construction – See the flow. Allows for visual confirmation of material flow.
- Convoluted Outer Cover – Provides increased hose flexibility.
Hose Assemblies are Assembled Using Four 5/8″ 302 Stainless Steel Center Punch Clamps.
|Application||Heavy Duty PVC Liquid Suction Hose|
|Construction||PVC Tube with Rigid PVC Helix|
|Temperature Range||-4°F to 150°F (-20°C to +65°C)|
|SKU||Inside Diameter (inch)||Outside Diameter (inch)||Working Pressure (psi) At 68°F||Working Pressure (psi) At 104°F||Vacuum Rating (in.Hg) At 68°F||Vacuum Rating (in.Hg) At 104°F||Approximate Bend Radius (inch@68°F)|