Frequently Asked Questions and Policies
- What are your general order terms?
- What is the company disclaimer?
- What is your shipping policy?
- What is your payment policy?
- Do you charge sales tax?
- What is your warranty?
- What is the return policy?
What are your general order terms?
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Unless otherwise advised, all prices are FOB shipping point.
- Claims of shortages, damages, or defects must be made within 7 days of receipt of goods.
- Special or custom production items and non-stock items cannot be cancelled and are not eligible for return without prior written consent. On items manufactured using bar stock, the actual order quantity will be the number of parts from full bar lengths.
What is the company disclaimer?
The items found on this site are recommended based on the manufacturer’s specifications. We disclaim any liability for use of these products in applications other than those for which they are designed.
The interchange information has been gathered based on public manufacturer’s specifications. The actual dimensions and method of manufacture may differ from the product being provided. We disclaim any liability as a result of misidentifying any interchanged item.
A specific manufacturer’s product may be substituted with another manufacturer’s product provided that the substituted product’s form, fit and function is similar. If the product must be a specific manufacturer, the order must state that or contact our sales staff and your account will be noted to insure that each order is handled the same way. Pricing is based on our best source and the charged price may be adjusted to cover your specific request.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, COD and Wire Transfers.
- Net 30 terms are available with credit approval.
- Accounts over 45 days old in payment are subject to credit hold.
- Accounts turned over for collection are charged with an 18% finance charge, 29% collection fees, attorney fees and court cost in addition to the past due amount.
- To pay via ACH, email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
Goods not manufactured or repaired by us are the product of manufacturers and are subject to any warranty offered to us by that manufacturer. We disclaim any warranty expressed or implied, that the goods are merchantable or that the goods are fit for any particular purpose.
Goods manufactured by us or repaired by us are warranted for a period of one year from the date of shipment. These warranties are limited to the original defects of material or workmanship. Products authorized for return, transportation charges prepaid, and determined to be defective by us will be repaired or replaced at its option at the original FOB point.
Our maximum liability shall not in any case exceed the purchase price of the goods claimed to be defective or unsuitable. This warranty is the only warranty applicable to the goods purchased here under and is expressly in lieu of any warranties or merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose. We shall not be liable for labor, loss of product, special or consequential damage.
What is the return policy?
All returns must be issued a Return Goods Authorization number and must be accompanied by a copy of our packing list and be in re-sellable condition. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted. Outgoing or incoming freight charges are not covered. All items being returned may be subject to a re-stocking charge.
Credit will be issued once the material is received back at HoseandFittings.com, Power Components Corporation or if being sent back to the manufacturer, once credit is received from the manufacturer. Material returned for credit and purchased with credit card, COD or Wire Transfer, the credit card used will be credited or funds refunded on COD or Wire Transfer. Material returned for credit on accounts with open credit, a store credit will be issued. No refund checks will be issued on orders purchased using open credit.