Nylon Hose Sleeve
- Our sleeve is woven from thousands of nylon filaments into a self-renewing, abrasion-resistant fabric sleeve. As it is scuffed and worn,
its filaments friz forming an even thicker more protective shield. This smooth-bore sleeve is easily installed over hose, chains, cables, or
springs and may be secured with nylon cable ties or band-clamps.
- As a hose cover, it provides outstanding personal injury protection to equipment operators by deflecting the spray of hot hydraulic fluids
in the event of a hose failure.
- It also extends individual hose life in severe abrasive environments.
- It is an excellent product for holding two or more hoses in a single bundle.
- For hose groups that must follow the same flex pattern, bundling will provide identical flex memory to all hoses in group bundle.
- In some cases, it eliminates the need for bulkhead couplings by shielding hoses that must pass through metal openings.
- It protects painted finishes when used as a flexible cover for chains, cables, and springs.
|SKU||Outside Flat “A” (in)||Nom ID “B” (in)|
Hose Sleeve Technical Data
- Cordura or Anso-tex bulk nylon fiber yarn. Cordura is a registered trademark of Dupont. Anso-tex is a registered trademark of Allied Fibers.
- 0.090″ ± 0.020″, Doubled Flat
- Passes FMVSS 302 horizontal flame text, MSHA accepted
- Maximum ambient temperature 250ºF
Private Labeling Available