PVC-NSF-51 Food and Beverage Hose
Standard Wall PVC Food and Beverage Hose
- Food & Beverage Dispensing
- Deionized Water
- Liquid Food Products
- Air & Water Lines
- Powdered Food Products
- Potable Water Transfer
- Air Breathing Lines
- Pneumatic Lines
- Packaging Machines
- Phthalate Free – Manufactured from all Phthalate Free Materials
- Constructed with Non-Toxic Compounds
- NSF-51 Certified Material
- Crystal Clear PVC Compound- Allows Visual Confirmation of Product Flow
- Longitudinally Reinforced to Reduce Elongation Under Pressure
- Light Weight
- Compound Hardness 73 +/-3 Shore “A”
- Temperature Range +25°F to +150°F (-4°C to +65°C)
|SKU||ID (inch)||OD (inch)||Pressure (psi) at 70 F||Pressure (psi) at 122 F||Standard Length (foot)||Weight (pounds per foot)|
|SKU||ID (mm)||OD (mm)||Pressure (psi) at 70°F||Pressure (psi) at 122°F||Standard Length (foot)||Weight (pounds per foot)|
Crystal Clear PVC Compound, Formulated with Ingredients in Compliance with Applicable:
- FDA – The PVC Ingredients Used are Sanctioned for Food Contact use Under CFR Title 21, Parts 170-199.
- USDA – The PVC Hose Has Been Found Chemically Acceptable for use in Slaughtering, Processing, Transporting or Storage Areas in Direct Contact with Meat or Poultry Food Product Prepared Under Federal Inspection.
- 3A – The PVC Compound Complies with The Criteria in 3-A Sanitary Standards for Multiple-Use Plastic Materials, Number 20.
- NSF – This Hose is Certified Under NSF/ANSI Standard 51: Food Equipment Materials. The Inner Core Tube PVC Material is Also Certified as Potable Water Material under NSF/ANSI Standard 61: Drinking Water System Components – Health Effects for end use not to Exceed a Maximum of 128.9 Square Inches per Liter. The Inner Core Tube PVC Material is Certified to NSF/ANSI 61, Annex G and is in Compliance with California’s Health & Safety Code Section 116875 (commonly known as AB1953) and Vermont Act 193. Weighted Average Lead Content <=0.25%: Solder and flux lead content <=0.2%.
- UL – The clear PVC plastic material is certified for Flame Class HB under the Plastics – Components category by UL with a minimum thickness of 0.8mm.
- RoHS – The product complies with the requirements of the EU directive 2002/95/EC as amended by 2008/35/EC which is on the Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment.
- USP – The PVC Compound has been Tested and Meets the Requirements of the USP Guidelines, for Class VI Plastics.
Reinforced with Spiraled Polyester Yarn and Longitudinal Orange Tracer Yarns for Identifications.