XLPE Chemical Hose – Cut Lengths
- Used for the Suction and Transfer for a Variety of Chemicals and Solvents
- Will Handle 90% of the Chemicals Found in Chemical Refineries, Chemical Trucks and Tankers.
- Clear Cross Linked Polyethelene (XLPE) which is Excellent with Most Chemicals
- Do Not Confuse XLPE with the Chemical Properties of Standard Polyethylene Properties. They are Not the Same
- To help to Determine if this Hose is the Correct Hose for your Application, Look up Your Application on the Chemical Resistance Chart at Look at the Rating for XLPE.
- Green EPDM Formulated for Ozone and Chemical Resistance
- Reinforced with High Tensile Helix Wire between Multiple Piles of Textile Cords
- Ambient Temperature: -40°F to +212°F w/250°F Intermittent
|SKU||ID (in)||OD (in)||Working psi||Braids||Bend Radius (in)||Weight (lbs per foot)|
It is Advisable to Test the Tube Material Under Actual Service Conditions Prior to Use