PVC Food & Beverage Vacuum or Transfer Hose
- Full Vacuum Lines
- Industrial Vacuum Pumps
- Food & Beverage Dispensing
- Air and Water Supply Lines
- Pneumatic Parts Transfer
- Car Wash Applications
- Coolant Lines
- Air Breathing Lines
- Deionized Water Systems
- Phthalate Free – Manufactured From All Phthalate Free Materials
- 29.9″ HG Vacuum Rating
- Spiral Wire Reinforcement Prevents Kinking or Collapsing. The Hose Diameter Will Not Expand Under Normal Rated Working Pressures.
- Crystal Clear – Allows Visual Confirmation of Product Flow
- Glass Smooth Interior – Reduces Material Buildup
- Electrogalvanized Helical Steel Wire Can Be Used For Static Dissipation. The Wire Must Be Properly Connected to Ground, Through the Fitting or Other Means
- Resistant to Chemicals
- Self Extinguishing
- Silicone Free
|Application||Food & Beverage Vacuum or Transfer Hose|
|Construction||Crystal Clear PVC Compound|
|Temperature Range||+25°F to +150°F (-4°C to +65°C)|
|SKU||Inside Diameter (inch)||Outside Diameter (inch)||Pressure (psi) At 70°F||Pressure (psi) At 122°F||Bend Radius (in) @70°F||Weight (pounds per foot)|
Crystal Clear PVC Compound, formulated with ingredients in compliance with applicable:
- FDA – The PVC ingredients used are sanctioned for food contact use under CFR title 21, parts 170-199.
- USDA – The PVC steel wire hose has been found chemically acceptable for use in slaughtering, processing, transporting or storage areas in direct contact with meat or poultry food product prepared under Federal Inspection.
- 3A – The PVC compound complies with the criteria in 3-A Sanitary Standards for Multiple-Use Plastic Materials, number 20.
- NSF – This vacuum or transfer hose is certified under NSF/ANSI Standard 51: Food Equipment Materials. The inner core tube PVC material is also certified as Potable Water Material under NSF/ANSI Standard 61: Drinking Water System Components – Health Effects for end use not to exceed a maximum of 128.9 square inches per liter. The inner core tube PVC material is certified to NSF/ANSI 61, Annex G and is in compliance with California’s Health & Safety Code Section 116875 (commonly known as AB1953) and Vermont Act 193. Weighted average lead content <=0.25%: Solder and flux lead content <=0.2%.
- RoHS – The product complies with the requirements of the EU directive 2002/95/EC as amended by 2008/35/EC which is on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment.
Reinforced with Helically Wound Spring Steel