PVC Food & Beverage Vacuum or Transfer Hose
- Full Vacuum Lines
- Industrial Vacuum Pumps
- Food & Beverage Dispensing
- Air and Water Supply Lines
- Pneumatic Parts Transfer
- Car Wash Applications
- Coolant Lines
- Air Breathing Lines
- Deionized Water Systems
- Phthalate Free – Manufactured From All Phthalate Free Materials
- 29.9″ HG Vacuum Rating
- Spiral Wire Reinforcement Prevents Kinking or Collapsing. The Hose Diameter Will Not Expand Under Normal Rated Working Pressures.
- Crystal Clear – Allows Visual Confirmation of Product Flow
- Glass Smooth Interior – Reduces Material Buildup
- Electrogalvanized Helical Steel Wire Can Be Used For Static Dissipation. The Wire Must Be Properly Connected to Ground, Through the Fitting or Other Means
- Resistant to Chemicals
- Self Extinguishing
- Silicone Free
|Application||Food & Beverage Vacuum or Transfer Hose|
|Construction||Crystal Clear PVC Compound|
|Temperature Range||+25°F to +150°F (-4°C to +65°C)|
|SKU||Inside Diameter (inch)||Outside Diameter (inch)||Pressure (psi) At 70°F||Pressure (psi) At 122°F||Bend Radius (in) @70°F||Weight (pounds per foot)|
Crystal Clear PVC Compound, formulated with ingredients in compliance with applicable:
- FDA – The PVC ingredients used are sanctioned for food contact use under CFR title 21, parts 170-199.
- USDA – The PVC hose has been found chemically acceptable for use in slaughtering, processing, transporting or storage areas in direct contact with meat or poultry food product prepared under Federal Inspection.
- 3A – The PVC compound complies with the criteria in 3-A Sanitary Standards for Multiple-Use Plastic Materials, number 20.
- NSF – This hose is certified under NSF/ANSI Standard 51: Food Equipment Materials. The inner core tube PVC material is also certified as Potable Water Material under NSF/ANSI Standard 61: Drinking Water System Components – Health Effects for end use not to exceed a maximum of 128.9 square inches per liter. The inner core tube PVC material is certified to NSF/ANSI 61, Annex G and is in compliance with California’s Health & Safety Code Section 116875 (commonly known as AB1953) and Vermont Act 193. Weighted average lead content <=0.25%: Solder and flux lead content <=0.2%.
- RoHS – The product complies with the requirements of the EU directive 2002/95/EC as amended by 2008/35/EC which is on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment.
Reinforced with Helically Wound Spring Steel