Engineered polyester blend of tubing retains its flexibility longer than traditional nylon DOT air line tubing in harsh heat, cold and oil conditions. Our DOT air brake tubing is easy to install – fitting in tight corners. It’s temperature range of -85ºF to +200°F combined with light weight, long fatigue resistance, dimensional stability, excellent abrasion resistance, low moisture absorption and flexibility, makes it strong and Vibration Cracking Resistant. The engineered formulation retains its flexibility and resists impact cracking in both high heat and sub-zero cold weather conditions; providing longer service life than traditional DOT nylon tubing in these harsh conditions.
- Heat, Light and UV Stablized
- Available in Many Colors
- Service Temperature -85ºF to +200ºF
- Meets DOT FMVSS 106
- Meets Performance Requirements of SAE J844
- Type A Single Wall or Type B Reinforced Construction
- Truck and Bus Air Brake Systems
- Trailer Air Brake Systems
- Auxiliary Air Systems
Do You Need Any Of These?