Typical Application: Low pressure shop or service air lines. These hose pipe end connectors are often used for low pressure lube and oil lines.
Compatible Hose: NC hose both 250 & 300 psi.
Sizing: In 16ths as follows 02=1/8, 04=1/4, 06=3/8, 08=1/2, 10=5/8, 12=3/4 and 16=1
Pressure: Determined by maximum working pressure for hose size.
Material: Brass, steel, or stainless steel
Advantages: Easy to assemble – just push the fitting onto the hose. No clamps needed! Low cost and wide selection of configurations and sizes.
Assembly Instructions for No-Crimp Hose Ends
- Identify over all length of hose assembly and allow for the cut off allowance for length of fitting(s) on these hose pipe end connectors.
- Properly measure and mark hose. Cut hose squarely with a cut-off tool or sharp knife.
- Lubricate the No-Crimp fitting, hose I.D., or both with light oil or soapy water only – DO NOT USE HEAVY OIL OR GREASE.
- Insert fitting into hose until first barb is in the hose.
- Place end fitting against a flat object such as a work bench or wall. Grip hose approximately one inch from end and push with a steady force until the end of the hose is covered by the yellow plastic cap.
Disassembly Instructions for No-Crimp Hose Ends
- Leave fitting in place, and cut hose approximately one inch lengthwise from the yellow plastic cap. IMPORTANT: Be careful not to nick barbs when cutting hose.
- Grip hose firmly and give it a sharp downward tug away from the fitting for disassembly.
- Insert the No-Crimp fitting all the way into the No-Crimp hose until the cut end is concealed by the yellow plastic cap.
- Sealing integrity may be damaged by the use of exterior clamps.