UL 569 LPG Hose
- Hose is Intended for Use in the Assembly of Flexible Hose Connectors for Conveyance of LP Gas Products
- For use with: Barbecue Grills, Portable Heaters, Weed Burning Apparatus and Similar Applications
- Tube is NBR, Class A
- Cover is NBR/PVC, Class A, UL Approved
- Reinforced 4 Spiral Polyester Yarn
- Meets or Exceeds all Underwriter Laboratories (UL) 569 Requirements
- Temperature: – 40°F to 180°F (-40°C to 82°C)
|SKU||ID Inch||OD Inch||Working psi||Minimum Bend Radius Inch||Weight (lbs per foot)|
Do you have your Hose Ends and Ferrules?
This hose is for LP and Natural Gas use only. Do not use in anhydrous ammonia or refrigeration applications. Do not use male swivel couplings or screw together re-attachable fittings or any type of coupling that uses O-Ring sealing surfaces.
For Natural Gas, this hose can be used with application specific criteria. The molecules of natural gas are small, enhancing its ability to permeate through standard rubber as pressure increases and natural gas accumulates with potentially dangerous consequences. Use pipe, non-permeable tubing or hose with barrier constructions to convey natural gas. LPG Hose can be used for natural gas service, but only under the following conditions:
- Maximum working pressure for a Natural Gas application is not to exceed 50 psi. The application must be in an outside (non-enclosed) environment. Applications that are in an enclosed environment or greater than the 50 psi working pressure ARE NOT RECOMMENDED.
- DO NOT use LPG hose for fuel hose in vehicles using CNG (Compressed Natural Gas).
- In Natural Gas applications, copper, brass or other copper containing fittings should be in accordance to the AGA rating of the particular apparatus.
- The hose used with Natural Gas should be subjected to the same rigorous tests and inspections as if it were being used with LPG.